A Day in the life of Capt. Mimi LaFleur By Andrew Norris WARNING! This diary entry contains some mild sex references. 6:30 AM - Wake up. Have a quick shower, get dressed and then off to work. 6:45 AM - Arrive at UAC HQ for briefing. Have breakfast in the canteen while waiting for the crew to arrive. 7:00 AM - Set off from Genus Control with crew to Canis I for patrol. Yawn. 7:30 AM - Head to Epsilon Space Station in Beta Quadrant to refuel. Jokingly try to strut my stuff with the technicians. 7:46 AM - Begin patrol of Sector 19. Zzz. 7:51 AM - Take down a squadron of Toad Double Bubbles near Planet Vulpanna. 8:10 AM - Slightly tipsy after a quick celebration, then back to boring old reality. 8:30 AM - Get nasty with a Dalek Shuttle. Tinpot freaks got what they deserved, a nuclear warhead shoved up his a**. 9:01 AM - Return to Genus Control after a nasty scratch in a meteor shower. Try to chat up Bucky in the bar, but I remain cool as Jenny is watching. I wish that cat would just chill! 9:55 AM - The Screaming Mimi is repaired, back to boring old patrols. Yeuch! 10:24 AM - Evade being captured by a Mothership. Guess mommy didn't like us frying her kids. 10:47 AM - Patrols of the Beta Quadrant complete, the Indefatigable can work off the rest of the boring day. 11:03 AM - Nothing to report, as it's a long ride home with the meteors and all. 11: 46 AM - Return to Genus in time for debriefing and lunch. 12:19 PM - Am placed on ground duties etc. for the rest of the day. It's better than nothing. 12:34 PM - Now the Toads would have to frelling invade Toxus Four when I'm lifting a heavy load, wouldn't they?! 1:07 PM - Eradicate invasion along with Righteous Indignation. Eleven more hits on Larrys' total! Returning to Genus, and hopefully not having to come back out again! 1:40 PM - Back at Genus, am allowed by Fritz to go off-duty for the rest of the day. 2:02 PM - Sneak into personnel records to try and dig up some stash on Fritz. Jonathon is as usual keeping watch, but nothing spectacular has yet developed. 2:11 PM - Give up after going through file after file. Decide to have a drink at the bar. 3:09 PM - Asked out to a dance later by Raul. For a shy little panther, he seems quite a charmer! 4:13 PM - Get changed into casual wear for the dance. Meet up with Colonel Mew at the Dance Hall. Is that panther swank-ay or what? 5:19 PM - Get tipsy again after a bit too much vodka punch. It appears that Chubby and Hannah are like-wise. When is Norris going to get rid of the dress he made from somebodys' curtains? 6:03-ish PM - Offered to back to Rauls' apartment for a nightcap. I know what he's really after! 6:21 PM - I was wrong. He does offer a nightcap! I try to turn up the heat a little bit by sneakily turning the radiators on maximum. 6:23 PM - F****** hell! Where did a shrimp like him get a sexy body like that?! Must continue... 6:35 PM - Eventually seduce the guy into his bedroom after locking the front door. 6:41 PM - Progressive removing of clothes continues, turn the heat a little bit down to stop him vomitting all over me. Puke-buckets at the ready. 6:58 PM - After a few moments of mild petting and whispering, we get down to an ecstatic session of hardcore s**. 7:35 PM - Briefly interrupted by a quick phone call from Bucky about the whereabouts of some satellite. Get back to business straight after. 8:19 PM - That's it? Gee, the poor guy looked tired. Best let him rest for now. I slowly remove his paw from my breasts and get dressed before quietly showing myself out. 8:36 PM - Get home, feeling a little dazed. Get dressed into pyjamas and watch a bit of TV. 9:21 PM - Not much on. Have a little supper and go to bed.