TRANSFORMERS ALIENS IN DISGUISE Honey Lemon arrived quickly on site and was first to notice the signs of danger as spurts or jets of water could be seen bursting forth from open fissures in the face of the dam to splash into the lower riverbank beneath the dam. HONEY: Oh my god! That dam can't hold up much longer against the water pressure against it! LUPE: Quick, let's get up there together and stop those cracks from spreading further! HONEY: Aye-aye! Ready when you are. HIRO: Go for it chemical expert. BAYMAX: And watch yourself up there. Honey nodded then with Lupe's magic the two rose into the air directly in front of the dam's face then the chemical formula scientist opened her chem-purse and a pink ChemBall popped out like magic into her open gloved hand then she threw it like tossing a softball towards home plate that is then lobbed another ChemBall after it as each projectile exploded on impact then spread out immediately at the same time Lupe commanded her power ring to cast forth a glowing halo field across the entire width of the dam from top to bottom sealing up the fissures before they could join up completely. Hiro and BayMax watching from below cheered both ladies on. BAYMAX: They're doing it, the dam is being coated with the ChemBalls and Lupe's magic. HIRO: YeeHaaw! The disaster has been averted. Lupe and Honey landed next to their friends as they slapped high five and bump fists in victory then whooped it up pumping their fists into the sky before the she-wolf doctor raced back downhill towards the power plant station followed by Honey, Hiro and BayMax behind her. In the meantime the rumble was raging nonstop with GoGo whizzing around on her high tech maglev wheels like TRON combating against other programs onboard LightCycles on the game-grid so to speak while hurling her discs at the StarWolf terrorists, Wasabi was leaping and jumping about slashing and stabbing with his glowing blades occasionally blocking laser bolts shot at him like an expert, Fred the Predator attacked with shoulder mounted laser cannon, steel claws and bladed boomerang while striking out with martial arts kicks here and there against the Decepticons. Drago, Tai, Fiona, Sleuth, Simian, Panther, Leon, Kate and Wolf fought back but could not seem to defeat the super guardians. Fox, Rocket, Bucky, Krystal, Falco, Jenny, Dead-Eye, Tigress, Ari, Sally...decided to let their human friends engage the enemy this time around although they pitched in sometimes in case the StarWolf terrorists tried playing dirty that is. Then it was Hiro, Honey, Lupe and BayMax rushing into the fray in the nick of time. Just then Wolf tried escaping by flying towards the ceiling where a catwalk hung from suspension rods leading to an EXIT outside onto the top of the dam but as he was about to venture outdoors it was Fox who confronted him. O'Donnell Senior lashed out slamming McCloud knocking him over the railing but the Autobot leader grabbed onto the bottom structure of the catwalk hanging on as the Decepticon leader taunted him. WOLF: Any last words? FOX: None you would want to her Wolf! WOLF: Nothing can stop me now. Not even you! NINJARA: Get away from him, leave him alone! Suddenly the ex-StarWolf member was there confronting her ex-leader her power ring leveled at O'Donnell as she prepared to stun him. Wolf glowered menacingly then sneered. WOLF: What are you waiting for, he? Go ahead, strike me down with your best shot, I dare you to try. NINJARA: I definitely intend to do that. Eat this! WOLF: Oops, missed me. See how you like this, you no-good double crossing traitor! NINJARA: Not even close...butt-head! Suddenly an explosion of sorts from below shook the catwalk briefly making Wolf stumble backwards grabbing onto the railing for support as Ninjara lost her footing and sprawled onto her butt then backside gasping in shock. What took place was Fiona preparing to launch her dark magic orb at her former sibling wanting to punish her for disgracing the Decepticon cause. FIONA: So long, Ninjara. Here's one super spitball special for you. MIMI: Oh no you don't! KiYaaah! FIONA: Ugh! The orb went flying off target and exploded against a wall that caused the blast and shock-waves afterwards. Wolf glared down and yelled at his 2nd in Command for being stupid. WOLF: You fool, Fiona! Help save the ENERGON cubes, get them out of here! That is when Fox back on his boots again rushed his adversary shoulder-tackling him out the EXIT onto the causeway atop the dam outdoors where both leaders faced off once again. FOX: You destroy everything you touch Wolf. WOLF: Because everything I touch is food for my hunger for power. FOX: No, I'm gonna end it once and for all. He zapped his rival sending Wolf collapsing briefly onto his side but he only shrugged it off and sneering up at McCloud mocked him with the following taunt. WOLF: Almost, Fox. But almost doesn't get the job done, you can't stop me. FOX: You're old, Wolf. Ready for retirement. WOLF: We'll see who's going to retire first. FOX: One shall rise, one shall fall O'Donnell. WOLF: Silence! He-he-ha-ha-ha! When I get through with you, Fox...it will be you who is seeking retirement soon enough. Now the two went at each other trading magic orbs then throwing punches like Ali-Frazier-Foreman, etc. Just then however the StarWolf terrorists took that moment to make good their escape as they flew into the sky carrying with them the ENERGON cubes among them making Fox glance momentarily into the sky catching sight of the enemy getting away but that was enough for Wolf to land a 1-2 punch combination staggering McCloud that he toppled off the causeway to fall down into the lower riverbank. WOLF: So who's going to retire now, Fox? You'll never stop me. Then he was gone. Fox struggled to keep from being pulled underwater as the rapids swept him downstream when Bucky Hare came to the rescue of his leader. BUCKY: Fox! Hang on, I'm coming to get you. Grab ahold! FOX: Take me up! BUCKY: 10-4, good buddy. By the time McCloud was safely on dry land the rest of his gang rushed to see if he was okay yet he calmed their fears by assuring them nothing happened to him. Big Hero 6 also caught up to the gang. JENNY: Boy I hate it when the enemy gets away with the stolen loot. ARI: Yeah, more of those ENERGON cubes that is. DEAD-EYE: But at least the dam did not fail or destroy everything after that. ROCKET: You kids did all right against the Decepticons. WASABI: Yeah, a good workout to say the least. Whew, what a rush. FRED: Whoa, that was fun, man. I had those aliens on the ropes. GOGO: You could say that. HONEY: The dam is spared from being destroyed. LUPE: Thanks to both of us working together. KRYSTAL: Maybe we should repair our ship, go back to CORNERIA and forget about Team StarWolf. Everyone looked at the blue vixen as if she said the wrong words causing her to exclaim... KRYSTAL: What? What did I say wrong, huh? FOX: We can't do that honey. If Wolf succeeds here in this galaxy of Sol, he'll be impossible to beat in our galaxy of Lylat. FALCO: And yet we have not found the AllSpark cube either. Who knows where it could be hiding. KEN: Why not have Nicole search for the cube then tell us where it is hiding on this planet. TIGRESS: Now that's a good idea. HIRO: I'm sure Nicole will find it soon enough before the opposition get to it. BAYMAX: Meanwhile let us return to our homes to rest and recover from this experience...we all need to rest and regain our strength again. SALLY: I'll have Nicole start scanning every inch of Earth until she locates the AllSpark. Soon after the StarFox gang retreated back to their base with their human allies tagging along where there everyone relaxed and relived the rumble with the StarWolf gang. Ninjara was telling about how she tried taking out Wolf then he attacked back in response but she thwarted his attempt to destroy her. NINJARA: Then there was this boom or bang causing the walkway to shake and I fell hard onto my butt. WASABI: Luckily you did not get blasted by Fiona who nearly nailed you with a dark orb she was about to throw at you. NINJARA: She did what?!! MIMI: Relax, she missed striking you down because I stopped her. WASABI: Good for you ma'am. NINJARA: Thanks, I owe you one sis. MIMI: The honor was mine all along. WASABI: Cool... Then it was Ninjara who suddenly had strange feelings for the lasers expert as it showed on her face when she suddenly took him into her arms then rested her head playfully against his shoulder smiling sweetly eyes half closed as Miriam giggled at this scene she was witnessing as did Hiro while Honey, Fred and GoGo took no notice. MIMI: Well, looks as if my sister has found true love so suddenly in the form of a terran person. WASABI: Oh far out. I never had a girlfriend before especially one with magic powers. BAYMAX: Just like Hiro and Miriam spend time together themselves... as do Sally and her boyfriend William DuWitt. HIRO: Who's William's new boyfriend? How did you find that out? SALLY: That's easy I told him everything about my hanging out with DuWitt Junior. HIRO: Good grief! WASABI: You got that right brother. You too lady. NINJARA: You and me forever Wasabi No-Ginger. Together we shall be friends for all eternity. WASABI: I believe you 100%. In his private chambers was Fox and Bucky addressing Pepper, Max Acorn and Peppy the status report of the mission. PEPPER: Excellent job on protecting the city and surrounding areas from being destroyed. MAX: Yes, well done indeed. BUCKY: Thank you sire. Sally and Nicole are searching for the AllSpark as we speak. PEPPY: You mean you're about to find it? PEPPER: That is good news! MAX: You will let us know once it's discovered. BUCKY: Of course sire once we've retrieved the magic cube. FOX: And once our starship is finished with repairs and refueled we'll be on our way home. PEPPER: Good show! Hope this will bring an end of the war-games with Team StarWolf. PEPPY: Aye, the downfall of Belladonna's evil empire. The hologram images faded away like ghosts as Fox and Bucky returned to join their friends before it was time for Big Hero 6 to head back into the city. Ninjara offered to fly her new lover-boy in style and soon after the lasers expert found himself racing through the sky onboard the vixen's aircraft guise of the MIG-29 Fulcrum while Hiro, GoGo, Honey and Fred traveled in style onboard Bucky Hare's Camaro form into San Francisco across the Golden Gate Bridge into the heart of the City by the Bay until dropping off each scientist super hero at their assigned residences while Wasabi invited Ninjara into his house to join him for dinner by candlelight and make love later that night to which the vixen experienced the game of love for the first time. At the same time inside the fortress of StarWolf the evil mutants were stockpiling the ENERGON cubes then counting how many cubes they had so far before taking it easy after their skirmish with their enemy as usual while Wolf was in communication with Belladonna letting her know how the mission was coming along. THE END OF CHAPTER 3