TRANSFORMERS ALIENS IN DISGUISE - BOOK IV MewTwo on foot patrol began strolling around the underground ice facility when he sensed another presence approaching and scanned with his powerful eye-sight. MEWTWO: Several unusual vehicles approaching, earth-mechanisms perhaps. It seems the time has come for me to make the change from science to war. Just then the convoy of cars and trucks came into sight of where Nicole pinpointed the source of the energy drain. BAYMAX: I say, who is that? WILLY: Oops, not good. HIRO: What-the? MEWTWO: Halt! Identify yourselves... FOX: StarFox, transform! Simultaneously Willy, Hiro and BayMax jumped down from the cab of the PeterBilt as McCloud changed back to his normal self. MewTwo startled at first, quickly reacted. MEWTWO: Death to StarFox Autobots! He hurled energy orbs and bolts from his 3-digit hands and beams of lasers shot from his glowing purple eyes. The Autobots scattered in all directions while returning fire with their laser guns and magic spells from their rings. Hiro, William and BayMax rushed for cover when suddenly both boys slipped on the ice and plunged into the icy waters. Immediately BayMax dove into the water to save his creator and engineer. BAYMAX: I got you, don't panic... your body temperatures are cold, I will warm you up. WILLY: What the heck? Why is that creature attacking our friends. HIRO: Don't know... Suddenly another blast of dark-magic from MewTwo strikes the ice where the boys are standing causing it to break off and start floating into the ocean. WILLY: Good grief! We got to get back to land. BAYMAX: It's too long a jump, you would never make it. Unless StarFox saves us, we're doomed. HIRO: Captain! Fox, help us! MIRIAM: Hiro! He needs my help. NINJARA: You nuts?!! We can't move while that alien has us pinned down. WILLY: Help! SALLY: Nooooooo! William! Just then however MewTwo heard the cries and turned to see the humans and robot stranded. MEWTWO: Earth-people need my help, I will save them... It levitates itself into the air and glides towards the iceberg where Hiro, BayMax and William stood in shock and alarm before landing before them. WILLY: Get away from us whoever you are. HIRO: Leave us alone, you butt-head! MEWTWO: Why are you afraid? I will not harm you. BAYMAX: My creator does not understand why you are attacking our friends, the StarFox Autobots. HIRO: Yes, why are you wearing the hated StarWolf symbol? MEWTWO: Only the StarFox Autobots may fear me. WILLY: Wrong! StarFox is good in the light-magic. They are defending our planet and us terran people. BAYMAX: You are the forces of darkness, evil, chaos and destruction. MEWTWO: No, that cannot be true. I'll prove we are not evil, I'll take you to Wolf, my leader. He'll show you that you have nothing to fear. Before both boys could protest the feline alien was carrying them through the air along with BayMax as the shocked Autobots looked on in disbelief until disappearing from sight. Rocket was about to take down the alien but Fox stayed his hand. FOX: No, you might hit Hiro and William. BUCKY: My partner sidekick! Who knows what that creature intends on doing with him. MIRIAM: My true love! SALLY: No, not my new lover-boy... FOX: We'll find another way to rescue them...if there is another way. Inside the icy caves O'Donnell Senior praised MewTwo for capturing Hiro, Willy and BayMax believing they would prove useful to the cause. He instructed Fiona to deal with the hostages which she did in her own way that is...using her magic to propel them into a niche carved into the icy walls then firing her power ring to create ice bars trapping the hostages within. HIRO: You won't get away with this you terrorists! WILLY: Bucky Hare will save me, you just wait! FIONA: Oh, dear...keep him away from me, don't let him harm me. NOT! BAYMAX: Oh, no...she has a sense of humor in the dark-side I fear. FIONA: Thank you, I'll take that as a compliment. MEWTWO: This is wrong, I gave my word no harm would come to those humans. WOLF: Then you overstepped your judgement. FIONA: Who are you to offer sanctuary to our enemy, MewTwo. MEWTWO: Enemies, they are my new friends. FIONA: Do not interfere! MEWTWO: I do not understand... FIONA: Of course you do not understand, my bodyguard. These terran people are useful to our leader's cause until he decides they are no longer needed. Back outside in the white wonderland not far from the glowing crystal stone...Team StarFox prepared to execute Operation Hostage Rescue. FOX: Autobots, transform. Move in quickly and secure locations...GO! The heroes of Corneria raced into the icy tunnels until one half of the gang consisting of Aries, Lupe, Rocket, Falco and Jenny ended up going down another passageway splitting up from the rest of their teammates when the Captain came to a stop. ARIES: What's wrong, move it. JENNY: I got a funny feeling that we may be falling into a trap. When she said this the icy crust collapsed beneath their tires causing the vehicles to plummet down into another underground cavern. FALCO: And I suppose that answers your question, duh? LUPE: Can't get traction. The ice is causing my wheels to spin. ROCKET: My ring tells me that alien thug took Hiro, Willy this way, come on! Simultaneously Bucky Hare reported to McCloud. BUCKY: No sign of Aries and others. You think they got lost? FOX: Possibly, there are many tunnels down here. Suddenly a voice rang out startling the Autobots, sounding like Hiro or William. HIRO & WILLY: Help! SALLY: William! I'm going in. MIRIAM: Hiro! I'm coming my love! FOX: Be cautious... Inside their icy prison the two boys and BayMax heard approaching sounds of car engines heading their way then saw a familiar Solstice and Fairlady Police Cruiser enter the chamber. HIRO: Captain! WILLY: Acorn! BAYMAX: Are we glad to see you ladies, the calvary has arrived in time. MIRIAM: Hang on, I'll have you out fast. SALLY: Stand clear, better cover your heads too. Then both warriors ignited their light-sabers of green and blue blades and lashed out cutting through the ice bars thus freeing their boyfriends who rushed out of their cell of sorts then all four hugged tightly laughing and crying in relief just as the others arrived on-site with Bucky declaring. BUCKY: All right, now let's find Aries and the rest of the gang. BAYMAX: Affirmative, to stop StarWolf from destroying our planet. And elsewhere was Jenny, Rocket, Aries, Lupe and Falco who came upon a startling sight. They found themselves looking down into a chamber where the Decepticons were hard at work. FALCO: Well I'll be... JENNY: It's just like Fox predicted, oh my goodness. ARIES: They're draining the heat right out of the planet's core. ROCKET: Look at that pile of ENERGON cubes. LUPE: We better find Fox and warn him before StarWolf finds us. Below their position the forces of evil continued at their task. WOLF: Ah, the work goes normal. Soon we will have all the ENERGON cubes we need. FIONA: Then we can be on our way back to Corneria and leave this world behind. WOLF: Of course, Fiona. Unless we are foolish enough to be... spies! Whirling around he glared straight at the terrified Autobots high above who froze in place shocked at being detected so quickly. WOLF: Seize them! Quick as a flash the StarFox warriors were surrounded at gunpoint by the opposition forces. WOLF: Kate, check for more Autobots in the vicinity. KATE: Ravage, seek out and destroy StarFox warriors. Ravage the alien feline obeyed its mistress's orders and took off looking for the enemy. TO BE CONTINUED...