TRANSFORMERS ALIENS IN DISGUISE - BOOK IV In no time the heroes of Corneria reached their destination safely as MewTwo landed to allow his new friends to disembark. MEWTWO: If my theory is correct, Wolf is heading for a town nearby probably to steal something there. FOX: I'll look into it, thanks for the reminder. FRED: Good luck at the temple dude! MEWTWO: Thanks, dude. I'll need all the luck I can get. FOX: StarFox transform! One by one the Autobots changed into cars & trucks with the exception of Ninjara changing into her MIG-29 fighter jet form and taking to the sky to provide air cover. Then they headed towards the town where sure enough the Decepticons were raiding warehouse facilities helping themselves to steel beams as usual scaring off the locals. FOX: I sense evil presence in the vicinity. ARIES: Good, cause Bruiser and I have a score to settle with those bullies. FOX: Welcome to the club. BAYMAX: Are you ready to engage the enemy again? HIRO: Ready as I'll ever be partner. To defeat the forces of evil. The two were racing through the sky flying formation with Ninjara who didn't mind the company or backup either. NINJARA: Cool, you can watch my back and I'll watch yours too. HIRO: Deal...that way no one gets the drop on both of us. NINJARA: Roger... BAYMAX: Hiro, there they are, down there. HIRO: Great, they're at it again in stealing things. He then contacted his teammates who in turn responded they were ready to take on those evil aliens as usual. FRED: Can't wait to scare them again. GOGO: I doubt they've gotten over their fears by now. HONEY: Got my tools of the trade handy WASABI: Time to play Jedi Knights and use the Force to combat the dark-side. Within seconds the warriors entered the town-site as the citizens watched in amazement when the vehicles magically changed into alien beings then stormed the warehouse building at the same time the PeterBilt form of McCloud knocked down the main doors startling O'Donnell Senior who turned his head to see who was attacking but before he could retaliate he got slammed full force and sent crashing through the back wall of the warehouse into the parking lot momentarily stunned as Fox changed back to normal self. FOX: Now, Autobots...finish him off! ROCKET: Just what I always wanted. The bounty hunter zipped past Wolf snatching up the fusion cannon that detached from his left or right shoulder still in vehicle form then skidded to a stop, pivoted about and transformed as Honey Lemon joined him ready to attack the StarWolf leader. ROCKET: Let's see how Wolf likes a dose of his own medicine. HONEY: Aye, but first... something to keep him immobile. Fast ball heading towards home plate! WOLF: Oh no... The chemical-ball exploded into a glue-cement mixture encasing the Decepticon leader in its substance. Simultaneously Rocket punched the controls of the fusion cannon letting go a blast of dark magic that slammed into O'Donnell Senior rocking him backwards onto his ass. The concussion blast dropped Raccoon onto his ass too. ROCKET: Now that was a kick. HONEY: Wow! He's down and out for the 10-count. Suddenly an angry screech caught their attentions as LaserBeak dove down snatching away the cannon from Raccoon who shouted angrily but the macaw paid no heed as it returned the weapon to Wolf who freed himself from the sticky mess covering his body glaring menacingly. WOLF: No one does that to me and gets away with it. Rocket knocked Honey down shielding her with his own powers then got slammed to the ground momentarily stunned. Nearby was GoGo whizzing around on her maglev wheels like TRON as always hurling her discs at the StarWolf warriors who shielded themselves or got struck by the flying weapons. GOGO: YeeHaaw! Look out, coming through... Wasabi himself leaped about like a samurai master or ninja assassin slashing and flashing his glowing laser blades occasionally blocking orbs or laser bolts with ease. WASABI: Oh yeah, this is really a workout! NINJARA: Me too, partner! BayMax, Hiro and Bucky went to the rescue of a villager girl who was about to be attacked and saved her in the nick of time. VILLAGER: You saved my life, thank you. BUCKY: Hang on, we're not out of the woods yet! He began evasive maneuvers with LaserBeak chasing from high above blasting away in its attempt to score hits on the Camaro. VILLAGER: Those evil creatures, they are the ones who stole the Crystal of Power. HIRO: Huh, the what? BAYMAX: I'm afraid I do not understand... Just when it seemed they were doomed it was Captain LaFloo to the rescue of her lover-boy of course. MIRIAM: Hey, smile for the camera...turkey! Got ya! BAYMAX: Good shooting Captain... MIRIAM: Thanks! Hold up, I'll provide cover. HIRO: What is this Crystal of Power? VILLAGER: I will take you to it. BUCKY: Good idea, point me in the right direction. MIRIAM: 10-4, got your 6:00 protected here. TO BE CONTINUED...