TRANSFORMERS THE NEXT GENERATION - BOOK II Lord Zurg alias Wolf O'Donnell kneeled before his boss Belladonna in holographic form as he explained the failed attempt of keeping watch over StarFox with his space stations. ZURG: I had no way to know what made them change coordinates that they collided with each other. BELLADONNA: Hmmm...don't tell me it had something to do with your enemy tampering with the onboard systems. ZURG: Impossible, there was no way the Autobots could find the stations because of their invisibility shields. BELLADONNA: Oh no? Even without Fox leading them that does not mean StarFox can still foil our plans time and time again. ZURG: Perhaps you are right boss. There is this Buzz Lightyear character who is the new leader of the Autobots. BELLADONNA: Strange, I have not foreseen this. Oh never mind, let's make plans on how to defeat your enemy next time around. And that is what they did in a matter of speaking. In the meantime within the walls of StarFox Autobot headquarters, Sonia Hedgehog jogs back from her light-saber lessons courtesy of Sally Acorn who taught her the basic moves in handling the laser swords in combat. Quickly showering then toweling off she enters the food court of HQ and helps herself to a can of soda from the vending machines. SONIA: Seems like I'm always thirsty after a good workout. Ah, just what I need. She then notices Fara Phoenix the AR-Wing test pilot sitting at the round-shaped table playing on her iPad device or surfing the net so to speak and joins her. SONIA: Hey, Fara! What's been going on? FARA: Not much. Kind of quiet around here. SONIA: Sally, Ken, Bucky, Jenny, Dead-Eye are trying to get over the deaths of their friends Fox, Krystal, Rocket, Aries, Tigress, Lupe even though it has not been easy. FARA: Uh-huh...it takes time for the pain to truly go away. But we will not forget them for the courage, bravery and sacrifice they committed on their behalf to save the universe. Just then Buzz Lightyear approaches both females who salute him and he returns the gesture. BUZZ: At ease, as you were ladies. I've been going over a 3D map of San Francisco in case we decide to visit that metropolis ourselves along with Bruiser Baboon who has never been there either. FARA: I wonder what kind of activites we'll find. BUZZ: Well there's Pier 39 the Alcatraz Island Tour, Cable Car rides up and down the steep hills, Fisherman's Wharf and so forth. SONIA: Sounds like fun to me sir. All of a sudden an alarm sounds throughout the headquarters. All three turn to stare at a wide-flat screen monitor hanging from the ceiling in a corner of the food court as the computerized voice of Nicole comes over the speakers as her words are translated into written text. NICOLE: Red alert! Red alert! StarWolf Decepticon activity in outer space. Very suspicious. Enemy sighted nearby, closing rapidly. Red alert---! SONIA: What happened to her? Did she get taken offline. Then Bucky Hare rushes into the food court. BUCKY: I was watching WMAC Masters with Willy DuWitt and without warning the picture fuzzed out just like that. WILLY: Next thing the StarWolf symbol started flashing on-screen. SONIA: This is what Nicole was trying to warn us about. BUZZ: Just what I suspected. StarWolf is behind this. They have taken over Earth's communication satellites! FARA: Oops, not good. I think more bad news is a-coming. All heads turn to see Bruiser Baboon the twin brother of Bruce Baboon enter the chamber as he too reports the same problems while he was listening to music or something like it when suddenly the radio stations went offline replaced by silence. BRUISER: Banana oil! I haven't a clue as to what's happening here. WILLY: I bet the witch Belladonna must be behind this new scheme of hers along with her apprentice too. BUCKY: Yeah, Mr Emperor Zurg himself. If StarWolf is jamming satellite transmissions they will have control over all communications of this planet. SONIA: That means all the information that terran people receive will come from the Decepticons. It's the first step towards conquest! The Autobots stand in stunned silence. That is until Buzz speaks. BUZZ: Zurg's power in space must be destroyed at all cost! He heads for the Command Center followed by the rest of his warriors and new recuit Willy too. BUZZ: Willy, bring me your portable TV set. WILLY: Yes sir! The others...Ken, Sally, Miriam, Ninjara, Fiona, Bruiser, Jenny, Dead-Eye, Bucky, Fara and Sonia crowd around Lightyear while he uses the computers to search for Nicole's last coordinates in space. SALLY: We must rescue Nicole, I programmed her and I will not let her be forced to obey the will of StarWolf! WILLY: You won't believe this, but...look who's on the air. BUCKY: Oh my god! JENNY: Good heavens! DEAD-EYE: Shiver me timbers! MIRIAM-FIONA-NINJARA: Huuuuuuuh! The others are too shocked to say anything as they stare in horror at the screen. The sinister figure of Zurg stares back looking alot like Darth Vader in Star Wars except for the curved horns on both sides of helmet as he speaks. ZURG: Greetings to all you foolish mortals, ha-ha-ha-ha! I am Zurg the new master of your terran world, ha-ha-ha-ha...You will not be harmed, as long as you obey my will, do my biddings from now on. Oh, and don't bother turning your dials, because I'm on all the channels! TO BE CONTINUED...