The shadow ones Part 2 Author: Mad Cat Scene 1 Planet Aldebaran royal palace There’s chaos in the palace, many guards fall to the assassin’s blades. Two figures move quickly on the battlefield, the guards and the assassin can’t notice their passing. Vergil (With a grin on his face) It seems that there’s more chaos than I expected.......I hope isn’t too late.... Alexia (Concern) What will happen if we fail? Vergil (A wide smile appears on face) Then we will have no choice but to wait another millennia. Alexia (Eyes widen in concern) Oh my..... Vergil (Suddenly fear can be seen on his face) No....it can’t be... he wasn’t supposed to be release until next century...what is going on? Alexia (Worried) What is it Lord Vergil? Vergil (Stops moving) The unspoken one has been release..... Alexia (Fear on her face) That’s impossible......he wasn’t suppose to be release until next century Vergil I know that.....lets retreat and contact the other ones. Alexia What about Cassie? Vergil After seeing these assassination sisters fight the royal guard sisters..... I think Cassie is in good hands....for now. Vergil and Alexia open a portal and go through it, leaving the battlefield behind. Scene 2 Planet Warren UAC building’s rooftop The sound of night creatures can be heard on the background. Ridley (Yawning) This is boring. When are we going to start having some fun? Marcellus (Sighing) You know for a female you are really to noisy... Ridley (Eyes widen) And you for a male you are really quite stubborn and thick. They both stare at each other Marcellus (Closing his eyes) Shall we? Ridley (Grin on her face) Ladies first... Marcellus summons a giant hammer made out of earth on his left arm and Ridley summons a spear made out of water on her right arm. They stand still for a while. Marcellus makes the first move swinging the monstrous hammer at Ridley. Ridley gracefully evades the hammer by doing some spear dances. Marcellus (A wide appears on grin on his face) You are quite fast for a toad.... Ridley (Evil glare on her face) I am not a frelling toad! You misshapen moose. They both start clashing until only the flickers on light of their weapons colliding can be seen. Suddenly a portal opens up and Vergil and Alexia step out of it seeing their comrades fighting to the death. Vergil (With anger in his voice) That’s enough you two. Marcellus and Ridley gasp in horror as Vergil starts summoning something. Marcellus and Ridley Uh-oh Vergil summons a giant broadsword made out of fire slamming it to his comrades’ weapons destroying them afterwards. Vergil (Still angry) I gave you some orders and he you are having tea and cookies. Ridley Well he started it.... Vergil I don’t give a frell who started this nice date. Ridley steps back in fear and Marcellus moves forward kneeling afterwards Marcellus I am sorry my lord. Vergil (Taking a big sigh) There is no time for this...we have bigger problems. Vergil tells Marcellus and Ridley the news about the unspoken one. Ridley (Fear on her face) Are you sure it’s him? Vergil Positive. Marcellus (With concern on his face) So we have failed our mission. Vergil No we haven’t. it seems there’s someone or something helping the unspoken one. Two different portals open up and one figure come trough each one. Tatayanna (smiling) Hey what’s up! Vergil A lot is up tatayanna...aah Vortez it has been quite a while. Vortez completely removes his cloak revealing to be a dark purple eagle with an eye patch on his right eye and his left eye is navy blue. He wears a white armor. Vortez (In a calm voice) It seems that the unspoken one has appeared, after a millennia of silence. Vergil (Sighing) It appears that way. Vergil starts looking at the stars. Vergil (Thinking) The stars have been unfair the past millennia. Scene 3 Planet Illira The planet explodes as a dark figure leaves it. Unspoken one (Grinning and growling) This is way to easy ......I thought that the so called shadow ones were going to at least stop my insurrection. Are they really that scared of me? What a joke, they posses the most powerful weapons and yet they don’t even try and fight me.....very well then instead of them coming to me I should go to them. This so called aniverse is going to be my new playground and what better way to start a game like hide and seek.....or should I say seek and destroy. As the scene moves up to the stars an evil laugh can be heard. To be continued.........