Truth and Reconciliation Author: Mad Cat Opening Scene, Asteroid Belt Inside one of the asteroids a shadowy figure moves deep inside the cave and continues its descent towards an altar. The altar light up three glowing spheres. HASH’AK’GIK What took you so long? MYSTERIOUS FIGURE Please forgive me my Lord, recovering the ashes of that creature wasn’t as easy as I thought it was. HASH’AK’GIK It seems that my brother really did a number on that wyrm. No matter, its ashes will do just fine. Anyway how are things going in the unsealing of the Star guardians? MYSTERIOUS FIGURE They are progressing as schedule my Lord. HASH’AK’GIK Excellent! , I’ll need their “support” for my complete resurrection. MYSTERIOUS FIGURE My Lord, What about Vergil’s Chosen and his “new” army? HASH’AK’GIK I can’t easily take care of them by myself, but in my current condition I’m practically as harmless as kitten, but I can still create the equipment you need to take care of them Jester. JESTER I’m honored my Lord. JESTER moves towards the altar and a strange and gloomy aura consumes JESTER’S body entirely. After a few moments JESTER is release from the aura revealing that his body has been completely modified. JESTER realize that he’s no longer an organic hyena and that his body has been completely transform into machine, his dark skin is now made of dark titanium, his energy source is now a magical adamant crystal in his heart, his left eye is red colored, but his left eye is still yellow and unmodified. JESTER I shall bring Vergil and his army down to its knees!! HASH’AK’GIK Go then and don’t you dare come back empty handed. JESTER opens a fiery portal and goes trough it. As JESTER takes its leave another mysterious figure drops in. MYSTERIOUS FIGURE #2 Are you sure it’s wise to give him all that power? HASH’AK’GIK It was you who gave him an unlimited power source, Lucy. LUCY removes her hood revealing to be a black female cat with white patches of fur. LUCY I know that, but why did you gave him all that power all of a sudden, its not like you to give up things, especially free. HASH’AK’GIK Jester has served me for fifty years now and I thought it’s about time he proves his worth. LUCY He served you alright, by feeding you. HASH’AK’GIK Watch your tongue little sister, we may share the same mother, but that doesn’t mean I can’t kill you right here and now. LUCY As if! You couldn’t kill me then, what makes you think you can kill me now? HASH’AK’GIK Remember I have your precious amulet. LUCY takes a few steps back. LUCY Damn I forgot about that. The scene fades as HASH’AK’GIK begins to laugh. Scene 1 Planet Bane, Eternal Fortress The entire Fortress is covered by a space time anomaly. Suddenly a green portal opens up and MARCELLUS comes out of it after exiting the portal he extend his hand to the portal and a brown female ox grabs it. MARCELLUS Are you alright? FEMALE OX Yes I’m fine, so this is your place? MARCELLUS Kind of, this were we gather the Chosen so they can train their sealing powers. FEMALE OX Are you going to left me here alone? MARCELLUS Of course not I’m going to train you personally. FEMALE OX You were always a gentleman, stubborn but gentle. MARCELLUS Let’s go inside its getting very chilly out here. The female ox stares at the castle one more times. FEMALE OX (Thinking) That castle gives me Goosebumps. MARCELLUS Luna, hurry up. LUNA Ok I’m coming, keep your horns on. The two of them move towards the entrance. MARCELLUS Stand back, I’m going to contact them, so they can open the doors and let us in. MARCELLUS opens a holographic keyboard form his gauntlet and starts contacting the gate keeper. MARCELLUS Strange, there isn’t any answer. (Sigh) Guess I have to go in manually. LUNA (Smiling) That’s top class service for you. MARCELLUS gives her an eyebrow. MARCELLUS (Checking his cloak’s pockets) Now, where did I put that device? Oh here its. MARCELLUS raises his right arm. LUNA (Clueless) What the hell is that? MARCELLUS It’s crystallize water form the near by moon. We called it “Quicksilver”; with this we can open a path through this space time anomaly. As Marcellus holds up the Quicksilver, the space time anomaly opens up giving them passage to the fortress. MARCELLUS and LUNA approach the entrance, MARCELLUS hold up his amulet and the amulet starts to emit a green aura, the door acknowledge the amulet and opens is doors. As the doors open and a familiar song can be heard (Loverboy - Everybody's Working For The Weekend). Scene 2 Eternal Fortress, Entrance Hall WHITE MALE CAT (Singing) Everyone is watching to see you’ll do, everyone is looking at you, oooh , everyone is trying to get it right, get it right, EVERYBODY IS WORKING FOR THE WEEKEND… Marcellus’s eyes turn red and start breathing deeply. MARCELLUS (Soft tone) Did you know that we were outside freezing our tails off? WHITE MALE CAT (Singing) EVERYBODY NEDDS A SECOND CHANCE… MARCELLUS steps back and starts moving toward the boom box. MARCELLUS Try partying your whiskers off without this!!! MARCELLUS summons a new and more tuned war hammer. MARCELLUS Eder Kaiser!!!!!!! The boom box and half of the wall get blown away. WHITE MALE CAT Hey what’s the big idea? (Notices Marcellus and Luna) (Sigh) Oh… MARCELLUS Carl what did Lord Vergil told you about the loud music? CARL I know, but I can’t live without loud music, it helps me concentrate on my spells. MARCELLUS That loud crap helps? CARL Loud crap? … That’s a classic song from the “U” dimension! So show some respect! MARCELLUS Yeah, whatever…. By the way where is Lord Vergil? CARL He’s licking his wounds form the last battles he had last month. MARCELLUS He has been in the rejuvenation room for a month? CARL (Takes deep breath) Yeah… must have been though. MARCELLUS Well fighting a demon king and a dragon wyrm the same day can be quite exhausting. CARL Don’t forget about his chosen and the “extra luggage”. Suddenly Jill appears behind Carl and hits him on the head. CARL Hey!! What did I do wrong? JILL (Coldly) I’m not here for your enjoyment. CARL (Grinning) I don’t hang out with old hags. Jill smiles at him. JILL One of these days you’re going to need my help and I’m just going to ignore your wailings. CARL Riiiiiight. Marcellus gets annoyed by the conversation and takes Luna to the dinning room. Scene 3 Eternal Fortress, Dining Room The dining room is completely covered by bright lights, there are some dragon shape statues in the middle of room and the table is cover by a silk white mantel. LUNA (Amused) This is amazing, how did you guys manage to get hold of this place? MARCELLUS This table was a gift from the fourth queen of Aldebaran. LUNA (Puts her hand on her chin) Queen Isis? But that was like 800 years ago. MARCELLUS Yes, our Lord had some business on Aldebaran for some time now. LUNA No kidding. So did he and Queen Isis…you know… MARCELLUS (Smiling) No they didn’t, you see Isis was his sister. LUNA (Gasp) No way, that means that Vergil is… MARCELLUS Exactly he’s the Queen Katrina’s great, great, great, great uncle. LUNA Does she know about this? MARCELLUS No… LUNA Why? MARCELLUS Let us say that there are forces that won’t stop until they get Vergil were it hurts a lot. LUNA So he’s protecting his family….at the cost of never revealing the truth. I kinda feel sorry for him. MARCELLUS Don’t be… that’s the way he has been living for over 800 years. LUNA By the way, how did you all get these powers? MARCELLUS Aren’t you the curious one? LUNA Well I’m practically part of the “family” here. MARCELLUS A thousand years ago there was a war between the denizens of the Aniverse and aberrations of the underworld. The war lasted for more than a hundred years ago, until someone with the powers of the gods themselves drove the demons back to the darkness in which they came. That warrior knew that someday those creatures would emerge so he divided his powers and sealed them inside fifteen amulets. Those amulets remained sealed in hidden places until some “fools” had the nerve of unsealing their power and well here we are. LUNA Were you one of the fools? MARCELLUS (Embarrass) (Coughing) Yes… Luna starts hugging Marcellus. LUNA Will you stay with me, at least for a while? MARCELLUS (Smiling) But of course, the night is still young. Scene 4 Planet Bane, out skirts A portal made of fire opens up and a mechanical figure comes through it. JESTER (Amused) Such pale and delightful place these shadows have. (Laughing) I can’t wait to storm their Fortress and rip them all to pieces. But first I must make a little visit to her royal highness. Jester opens another portal made out of fire and goes through it. Scene 5 Planet Aldebaran, throne room The queen is concentrating on something on a gem until Felicia interrupts her. FELICIA Grandmother… KATRINA What is it my child? FELICIA Does Master Jenny hate me? KATRINA (Smiling) She doesn’t hate you young one, she just doesn’t want you to go and do reckless things, let me remind you what happen a couple of years ago. FELICIA (Sighing) Well I complete my soul quest… KATRINA And? FELICIA Ok, ok it was because of my actions the Aniverse was almost destroyed by and ancient quark demon but we all work together to stop it for good , right? KATRINA (Sighing) If you’re a re going the be my heir and the future queen of this planet , you better take responsibility for your actions my child. FELICIA Yes grandmother… Felicia walks way from the throne room and slams the doors behind her. KATRINA (Deep sigh) One day my child you will find your true destiny, and just maybe… The Queen gets interrupted by a portal made of fire. Jester comes through it and smiles at the queen. JESTER (Smiling) Nice place you have here your highness. I must admit that this place is truly a work of art, wordy of the gods of old. KATRINA (Narrowing her eyes) What’s your business here? JESTER (Smiling) Its quite simple really, I’m here to take away your grand daughter form your paws. KATRINA So… your are one of the “fallen ones” JESTER (Laughing) Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, and the old bag win the prize. (Narrowing his eyes) Your ultimate prize that is!!! Jester quickly moves towards Katrina, he transform his left arm into a saw and starts laughing like a maniac, Katrina jumps from her throne at the very last moment, she then notice her crown has been cut in half. JESTER (Disappointed) Aww, that was suppose to be your head. KATRINA (Thinking) What matter of creature is this thing? JESTER (Smiling) You know thinking about what I am is not going to save your tail today. Katrina takes a few steps back. KATRINA (Surprise) How did you know about-? Jester starts laughing at her. JESTER (Smiling) My Master has given me many gift today, do you know which one is my favorite? Katrina begins to seriously stare at Jester. And at the same time Jester begins to summon a large orb on his hand. The large orb is consumed by a dark gray aura. JESTER (Smiling) This little baby here is going to tear your soul from your still living body and after that you are going to become part of my Lord and Master. KATRINA (Smiling) He shall see about that. Katrina starts concentrating on the gem she has on hand. And a red light comes from it, consuming the entire room. JESTER (Surprised) What matter of magic is this? Jester notice the queen has been transform by the red light. JESTER So, those are the new spell gems. Katrina is now wearing a Egyptian style battle armor. KATRINA You are not welcome here now get out!!! JESTER Sorry my queen if cannot take your live by force, then I must take something precious from you. Jester moves quickly pass and breaks the large doors of the throne room. Some aldebaran guards move in and surround Jester JESTER (Smiling) Sorry my pretties but I don’t have time to play with dolls. Jester activates his boosters on his back and feet and flies away crushing through the ceiling. ALDEBARAN GUARD My queen, are you alright? KATRINA (Takes a deep breath) Yes my child, but there’s no time for this, where’s Felicia? ALDEBARAN GUARD She’s on her quarters, is there something wrong? Katrina quickly runs pass the guards, and the guards follow her. Scene 6 Planet Aldebaran, Felicia’s quarters Felicia is practicing with the quark demon. FELICIA (Angrily) Each time I’m this close to catch it moves away and evades my bolts. A shadowy figure comes behind her JESTER (Smiling) That’s because you are impatient and reckless, my little princess. FELICIA (Surprise) Who are you? JESTER (Smiling) I have an offer you can’t refuse, care to hear about it? Felicia stands there clueless. Scene 7 Planet Aldebaran, outside Felicia’s room Katrina and some of the guards are about to break to the door. KATRINA (Concerned) Please be ok Felicia. Katrina breaks through the door. And she notice Jester holding Felicia between his arms. Felicia gives a cold stare at Katrina. KATRINA (Angry) Let her go you fiend. JESTER (Smiling) Why don’t you ask her if you want to be with my Lord, Felicia? KATRINA (Angry) What did you do? JESTER (Smiling) I told her the truth as do why she can’t use her powers properly. Katrina falls to her knees. Felicia moves forward and rubs her grandmother’s cheek and then gives a punch on her face. FELICIA I can’t believe that all this time it was all your doing. KATRINA I had to seal your powers, because I did want you to end up like Cassie. FELICIA Well it doesn’t matter now; I have found my true destiny grandmother Jester starts smiling and opens a portal made of fire. JESTER Come now, it would be rude if we arrive late for the meeting. Felicia smiles at Jester and goes through the portal JESTER (Smiling) Well ladies it has been quite a ride , but as they say a party can only last night, so thank you and good night!!! Jester goes through the portal leaving the queen and her guards alone. The queen starts crying. KATRINA (Crying) I have failed you my child… Scene 8 Asteroid Belt, inside a large asteroid A portal made of fire opens up and two figures come through FELICIA So this is your place? JESTER I know is quite gloomy and wet. But is still home sweet home, (sigh) even if is just a giant pebble. FELICIA Are we in space? JESTER Yes. FELICIA Then how am I still breathing? JESTER Oh that well, we are inside of an air bubble created by our engineer, Lucy. FELICIA (Amused) Incredible, I have never seen such magic before. JESTER Soon you will learn how to use it, my dear, but first let us meet with my Lord and your future guardian. Felicia nods and follows Jester to a chamber. There’s an altar in the middle of the room. The altar starts to release an eerie gray mist; the mist grabs Felicia by the waist. Felicia starts to tremble a little. HASH’AK’GIK Don’t be scare little soul. FELICIA (Surprise) The mist just spoke to me? HASH’AK’GIK Felicia, innocent and pure, reckless and foolish, welcome little soul, welcome to your destiny. THE END